UK Developer Hiring Landscape 2016
- Unemployment is less than 2% among UK developers
- 63.4% of UK developers prioritise salary when considering a new opportunity
- Developers in the UK say learning new technologies is the single most important thing in the workplace.
The Stack Overflow Developer Hiring Landscape Report
As home to the world’s developers, we know a thing or two about developers. Each year, we survey our community on a variety of topics ranging from their favorite technologies to what they look for in a job.
If you’re looking to hire tech talent, you should know that understanding developers is the first step. Our unique insights into the largest developer community can help provide you with insights for your hiring process
This report features data including:
- What developers say is important to them at work
- How many developers are currently looking for a job
- How companies can improve the interview process